DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Conga Rats Emote

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Okay this one is purely for fun.
A certain someone started this idea and I figure why not make an Emote that is 'congrats' but when you do it it makes tiny rats do a conga or just fly out in a row around the affected person.
Maybe spiral downward from the top of the person or around their feet.
Sounds silly but some peeps might like it heh

Zocolat

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zocolat
Honeybadger
But how would it work? Like it would happen anytime anyone gets sorted or graduates? And also you would have to be next to them to emote right? It might create a lot of lag tho

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that as of now this is not the type of content we want on the store. Additionally, this emote would need a completely new pack as we cannot edit pre-existing ones. If in the future we look into creating a new emote pack and this emote fits in we may add it but as of now we will not be moving forward with it.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!