DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Cooking crafting block in Hogsworth kitchens

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi,

I would like to suggest something small for the Hogsworth kitchens, relating to cooking. Right now, players can go to the dungeons if they wish to brew potions, and the greenhouses are filled with every possible plant (only [Lvl. 1] variant but meh). However, the kitchens do not have a block for cooking, and I think this should be added.

Aight, have a nice day :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey there!

We really appreciate your suggestion for the server. I will definitely bring up this idea to the rest of the Poltergeist team to see what they think about it and then respond once we have reached a decision. Thank you so much for the suggestion and have an amazing day! :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello again!

So I have brought your idea up with the Poltergeist team and I am happy to let you know that it has been accepted! We loved this idea and that it adds a little bit more of an interactive feeling. It only makes sense that we place a cooking crafting block in the kitchens as there is a brewing spot in the dungeons and plants in the greenhouses.

We actually loved your idea so much that we have gone ahead and already added it to the kitchens! This should go live soon so keep an eye out on the server. Thank you so much for your suggestion. If you ever have any more ideas on how to improve the server then feel free to create another suggestion about it! Hope you have a wonderful day. :)