DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Cooldown Suggestion?

I have a suggestion that my friends and I discussed about... We would like the minigames to have less time on cooldowns. For example the Castle Maze used to be a 10 minute cooldown and now it's an hour. So if it could be possible to consider lowering the amount of time the cooldown is, at least for the Castle Maze, we would greatly appreciate it. :D

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
The reason these cooldowns have been increased is because the gold reward is higher. Granted the cooldown increase is disproportionally larger then the gold increase. Personally I believe they should just adjust the cooldowns to something that is more closely proportioned to what it used to be (essentially lowering the cooldown).
Just wanted to point that out.

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
If I'm being honest, most of the minigames across the world are not worth your time. You can make more money elsewhere, and part of the reason is their low gold reward.

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @77Justine77! Thank you so much for bringing forward this suggestion! I will now discuss with the other poltergeists and get back to you with our decision as soon as possible! Have a wonderful day!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @77Justine77! After some discussion, we have decided to accept your suggestion since we would like to allow players to repeat mazes and parkours at a fair rate that is more proportionate to what they are worth and what is a fair time. I would love to see many more suggestions from you in the future! Have a wonderful day!