DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Cosmetic spell of alliances

you would like this add

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
it would be great if the cosmetic skills of the alliances were to become teleports (to be accepted) so if I throw it to the other goes out DART_NIC has launched mordevox click here to dematerialize you and so on for all factions (p.s = it is not an advantage because it does not grant any advantages to the thrower)

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I'm not sure this would work, because teleportation is an advantage because you could use it, for example, to teleport to the end of the memory walker challenge, or it could easily be abused in other ways. A TP command is not available to normal players, probably for this reason (as well as it encouraging exploration less) so this would still provide an advantage since you can only see the spell being cast if you are in that allegiance.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
honey there is tpa (is a tp but you need to accept)
but there will be a problem whit bag abusing
and i don't think is an advantage (because the tpa (if not used for advantage) is only a friend game)
i think this will be possible if they put special zone where you can't use the spell in general

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Having any sort of non-cosmetic, advantage-giving feature on the store (including in packages) is a violation of the EULA as it makes the server slightly pay-to-win. TPA is not a feature available to players on the server - it used to be years ago but it was removed to encourage exploration and for other reasons, so them now implementing a spell that can allow you to teleport to other people in your same allegiance wouldn't make sense since it'd contradict any reason they removed TPA.

I didn't fully understand what your suggestion was so I hope how I've answered has made sense based on the suggestion.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately, we will not be implementing your idea at this time. This is something that we will not be able to do. It could be used as an advantage and violates the EULA, as Zmooya mentions above. Having any sort of TPA option is also not available for players.