DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Curse Breaker

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
I know theres 2 thousand other posts about this but that has to say something, the curse breaker quest is just too hard. It's no fun just frustrating, especially for people who has a bad connection. I see no point in a hardcore elytra course with out checkpoints in a normal quest. Ive seen posts about the high completion score but it still doesnt make up for the time, effort and frustration they put into finnishing it. I believe most players are on the same page when they say that it is just too hard. And all responses ive seen have just been ignoring how hard it is by saying it gives a "good reward" especially when its a quests that unlocks a bunch of other quests. Idk just change it up a little, the server has gone a bit too hard core with this and the gear. No hate, i still love the server, just some feedback :)

Volt

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Volt4
Griffin Phoenix
I play with a mouse and decent fps and still had a lot of trouble, I cant even imagine how hard this is on a laptop with a trackpad. A poor connection or low ping can also pretty much make this impossible. I agree it should be nerfed a good bit, because the high reward does not justify the great imbalance in difficulty between players.

Also, please don't say "you can just skip the quest", or "it is optional to complete it" because this is a horrible argument. Any quest that has enough issues that many players consider skipping it needs to be reworked.

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
I play with a mouse and decent fps and still had a lot of trouble, I cant even imagine how hard this is on a laptop with a trackpad. A poor connection or low ping can also pretty much make this impossible. I agree it should be nerfed a good bit, because the high reward does not justify the great imbalance in difficulty between players.

Also, please don't say "you can just skip the quest", or "it is optional to complete it" because this is a horrible argument. Any quest that has enough issues that many players consider skipping it needs to be reworked.
I don't even believe u can skip it yet? In my quest book it still says i have to do it so ;-; and i totally agree with you. Idk kinda frustrating that the replies ive seen are just saying no

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey!

We completely understand your frustration with this course. Due to the many other suggestions and concerns for this quest, we have decided to change our original decision. We will be slightly changing the course to make it overall easier for players to complete and go through. You can read the details of the changes on the original thread here.

Since this is a duplicate for the other one I will be marking it as one. However, we really appreciated your feedback and suggestion on this quest and we would love to hear more in the future! We take players' ideas and frustrations very seriously and take every one of them into consideration. Thank you so much for your suggestion and I hope you have a fantastic day!