DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Daily Field Trips!

cqlii

New Magician
Greetings everybody! My name is Calista Labelle, and recently me and some of my good friends on Potterworld came up with the idea of taking students on adventures all around the map! What drew my inspiration was one day I noticed some students had unfortunately missed a class (they’re so popular I know they fill up quickly!). Spur of the moment I decided to see if anyone was interested in taking a little trip down to the town of Hogsend. We ended up taking a small group down, and we had an absolute blast! We did a scavenger hunt with some prizes at the end and everyone seemed to have a really good time. Before the trip ended, I wanted to see what the groups opinion would be on me starting to do these daily would be, and every seemed super onboard! Since then, I have built up a team of amazing, hard working and dedicated players and our idea has truly skyrocketed! We have been discussing trying to make this an official addition to the Potterworld agenda. So, I am starting with this post to explain a little bit about what we do;

Once (sometimes twice daily), we will hold a field trip to a certain location, and welcome as many people to join as possible! Prior to the trip, the Assistant to Head and myself the Field Trip Agent, will plan a location and gather history on wherever we are visiting. We then speak to our Chaperone team, to see if anyone is available to supervise the students and make sure our rules are being followed by everyone. Once we have arrived, we give students a chance to explore the location, in order to get to know the spot and see the beautiful work done by the Potterworld build team. After giving the students about ten minutes to explore the location, we all sit down and learn some facts about where we’re visiting. We also include trivia for all those Potterheads out there!

We greatly appreciate and value our participants who join us for our field trips, and if we were to become a part of Potterworld’s agenda, I know we can start planning bigger and better things! We have so many bright ideas and we can’t wait to begin.

-Calista Labelle and The Field Trip Team.:)