DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Daily QOTDs!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey hi what if we did some daily QOTD's?
I'll give a different QOTD each day. This would help us get to know each other!
I do a ton of QOTDs in different chats on Discord so I thought I'd bring them here!:)

FIRST QOTD:
If you were to live in any fantasy world, where would you live and why?:O

Looking forward to reading your responses!!!:D

Cate

Librarian
Personally, I would live in the Wizardry World!! I love the HP franchise so so much and it would be the coolest thing to live in the world of learning magic just like Potterworld! I've also been to the Warner Bro's studio back in 2018 when I wen't to London and gah I cannot wait to go back someday!!

Cranberryceleste

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Cranberryceleste
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Werewolf SPEW
Ooo I love this cate! I would probably live in the Wizardry world too honestly! I find the thought of magic so fascinating and I think it would be amazing to go to a wizarding school and make all kinds of friends!! *sigh*

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Living in the wizarding world would be cool, but theres a bunch of ones I'd probably want to live in. Living in the Doctor Who world would be pretty cool if I got to be the Doctor, and the Lord of the Rings world is super cool also. There's a bunch, I think I'd probably prefer the wizarding world because getting to learn magic and be a wizard would be very coolio!!

Cate

Librarian
QOTD TIME!
What's something you're really proud of in your life currently?

Cate

Librarian
Personally I'm proud of myself for getting things back together with grades, organization, et cetera. I even announced my 2nd club today! Which it was supposed to start in March 2020 but covid said no with a heart. Our first meeting is scheduled to 23rd of February! In which we're going to be partnering with my first club (I'm the president/founder of 2 clubs at my school) to make care packages for those who are having a bit of a hard time :D

Cate

Librarian
I would say cats! I've always been a cat person and given that my name is Cate, Cat is a common nickname I have :)

Palindrome

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: bluecherub
Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix DD Editor DD Producer
Oh my God I love so manyyy~ how to choose?
I mean I guess my favorite for now is the duck?? Like oh my god those cute little waddly birbs just make my heart happy :D
(I even have one of my own at home ;) )

Mallaidh

Librarian
I love dogs!! I have 5 of them myself, and just in general they're great. It's pretty hard to say what my favourite would be of all the species alive, but I'd say dogs come close.
Also, look at this!!
1613157806943.png
It's a jaragua lizard and it's the smallest lizard in the world!!

Cate

Librarian
I would definitely live in Ireland, a tiny house on a lake somewhere with a ton of greenery and nice neighbors who become my friends. Once I'm settled with my career and such it would be so pretty and such a relaxing place to go after work and such :D

Palindrome

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: bluecherub
Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix DD Editor DD Producer
I guess I would pick Scotland or Germany? My family lived in Germany for a while, so I always found it fascinating, not to mention it's kind of in the middle of all the action in Europe (definitely southern Germany, though, I love Bavarian architecture). Other than that, Scotland just scratches my brain in all the right ways: my ancestors lived there, had a castle there at one point, and it is the exact level of dreary and green that I am obsessed with.

Mallaidh

Librarian
I'd probably stay right here in Ireland, it's quiet, it's nice, and its the place I've known all my life! but to be more specific i want to live in a cottage in the middle of the woods where all the animals run loose and theres lots of trees and moss and sticks

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
London easy, i've dreamed of going there my whole life, it seems so.. magical :D Maybe with a small cottage by a lake, lots of plants and forests.

Cate

Librarian
QOTD TIME!!
What is this one song that just can't get out of your head?

Cate

Librarian
Not really a fan of the song, but it's just SO catchy, Drivers License. Like I don't even listen to the song it's just EVERYWHERE on my fyp on TikTok!!