DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Daily Quests

Megeliza

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: MegLiza
Serpent
I had an idea. I think we should bring back the thing were when we complete all the game daily quests and all the miscellaneous daily quests you get a "trophy" that gives you more xp and gold. I think one of them was named Jack of all Trades. Obviously, that award should be less gold and xp because there are less daily challenges, but I think it should come back!
It was fun trying to get all of them in order to get that award. It kind of brought more of a reason to do them. Also I don't see anyone doing chest runs anymore and this might bring this back. Chest runs were a fun way to make some friends and have some fun while getting gold and ingredients.
I think I only ever got the miscellaneous one two times but it was fun doing it! Just a suggestion about something that stopped happening after the update : )

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello and thank you for your suggestion Megeliza!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will inform you of our decision.
Have a great day!

Nik_Blazius

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Nik_Blazius
Honeybadger
Great idea! I think there could also be more activities to do. Some ideas:
- Visit _ villages today.
- Cook _ pieces of potion/food.
- Use emotes _ times. / Use emote on _ players.
- Kill _ mobs.
- Visit the house of _ students. / _ student visited your house.
- Trade with _ students or buy something from their shopkeeper.
- Finish _ mazes or parkours.
I believe some of them could create more interaction between students.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia Megeliza!

Apologies for the delay in response to your thread. Thanks for bringing this suggestion up to us! It's really cool to see the ideas that people have for the server, and it makes me happy that you are willing to share your idea with us, and help us to improve the server. I'm happy to say that this suggestion has been accepted. We will be expanding the concept of daily activities, and adding more options to daily activities. However, the GD team is pretty busy currently, so this might still be a while in the making and will likely not be released too soon. Once again, thanks for the suggestion!