DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dark Tower

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
there is not the dark tower in this map (maybe it will add in revelius) i think the dark tower can be a good start to a quest and i would love to see it in the server map

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Maybe there will be more focus on dark follower bases in the new world map! We'll have to wait and see :)

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Maybe there will be more focus on dark follower bases in the new world map! We'll have to wait and see :)
The dark tower has very little to do with dark followers bases, it was a tower in Hogwarts that was added in the third movie as basically a very high tower with a cell on top so Sirius Black could be locked up inside. It lasted for 3 movies until the filmmakers required the astronomy tower in the 6th movie, by which time the tower was replaced by the astronomy tower. For reference, here's a picture of the dark tower I believe LordNic30 is referencing:

On that note, I don't think this will be added. The castle in PW is based on how it was seen in the last 2 Harry Potter movies (and the most recent Fantasic Beasts movie!) with the only obvious alteration being the presence of 2 viaducts rather than one. I don't believe the revelius update will see this tower added, and if it were to be added afterwards, I don't think this tower would fit very well or add very much to the castle as it exists now. But that's just my opinion :)

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
The dark tower has very little to do with dark followers bases, it was a tower in Hogwarts that was added in the third movie as basically a very high tower with a cell on top so Sirius Black could be locked up inside. It lasted for 3 movies until the filmmakers required the astronomy tower in the 6th movie, by which time the tower was replaced by the astronomy tower. For reference, here's a picture of the dark tower I believe LordNic30 is referencing:

On that note, I don't think this will be added. The castle in PW is based on how it was seen in the last 2 Harry Potter movies (and the most recent Fantasic Beasts movie!) with the only obvious alteration being the presence of 2 viaducts rather than one. I don't believe the revelius update will see this tower added, and if it were to be added afterwards, I don't think this tower would fit very well or add very much to the castle as it exists now. But that's just my opinion :)
You right i don't know this information but now i know this i thinl is right

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Ah, I guess I misinterpreted lol. But yeah, I agree that since the astronomy tower is a pretty important part of the map currently, I don't think it will be getting replaced by this tower. Not sure though, anything could happen in revelius!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!
Since we use a different version of the castle map which has the astronomy tower in the place of the dark tower, we are not going to add this. It does not fit well in the map either. Thank you for your suggestion, any feedback is 100% appreciated!