DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dates on Event and Special Items

DarkatFlash

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: darkatflash
Honeybadger Dark Follower Staff Phoenix VIP Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design
Hi There!

I'd like to suggest that the date (year) be put either in the description or the name of items that are special to events and/or special things like seasonal activities.

I think this would be beneficial to those of us who are collectors and wish to keep our tokens of achievement from various activities.

For example: We have the 2020 Pride Event Honeybadger Banner

It would be nice to have the other specialty items dated, as well.

I'd love to hear if anyone has any creative ideas about this, also :)

*someone just suggested that the drag make up bag be like the expandable bag, easter basket, etc

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! I am now going to bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeists team so we can discuss it and come back with a response as soon as possible! Thank you for your suggestion!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello!

We have discussed your idea, and we like it! We have already been doing this when possible, and we will continue doing so in the future, so I'm labeling this thread as completed. Thank you for your suggestion, it means a lot to us!!

DarkatFlash

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: darkatflash
Honeybadger Dark Follower Staff Phoenix VIP Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design
Thanks, Deci :)
Have you guys given any thought to having the Trans Make-up bag be like the easter basket? An enderchest thingie?

:)