DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dementor Shapeshift

Would this be a good idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vorxdo

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Vorxdo
Dark Follower Serpent
So, I was on yesterday when I thought there should be a way to become a Dementor.
What better way than to add it as a shape shifting option purchasable from the shop?
It would work like any other normal shape shift, you get a spell, you use it and it transforms you into what you bought.

Another way that'd work is to add it as an Allegiance. You get cool black particals, a special Dementor wand and the ability to shape shift, similar to Phoenix. It could also be added to both an Allegiance pack AND a shape shifting option for those who can't afford the whole bundle. This shape shift would look similar/identical to the pet that's currently in-game. There'd also be a prefix like 'DM' or 'DE', something like that. Thoughts?

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hi there!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass this on to the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we will get back to you as soon as we can with a response!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

We really like your idea and agree that this would be a great addition, but unfortunately there are technical limitations that make us currently unable to do this. While we hope to add this in the future, it sadly won't be for a while. Thanks once again for the suggestion!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Hia! I just wanted to give a little update on this suggestion!

It was previously accepted, but unfortunately due to the cease and desist from Warner Bros (the announcement about this can be found here on Discord), we will not be moving forward with working on this anymore. Since the animorphus appearances are sold exclusively on the store, this is not something we are able to release on there anymore. We hope you understand!