DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Destruction of the Bases/What I think is next

Callie

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: ProbsAMistake
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
On May 29th, the Phoenix and Dark Follower bases were destroyed by the Aurorlocks, leaving behind items that players are able to find and turn in for rewards. I didn't do as full of analysis as some others I saw, but I did put together some things that I think are new. This does contain spoilers, so I suggest completing the roleplay event before reading.

One of Noah Pendragon's items found in the Dark Follower base is a blood pact. It says it is unknown who he made the pact with, but I have an idea that it could possibly be Sara, the Dark Mistress. In Sara's lost papers, the person writing them says they "never get to lead a mission" because of Sara changing plans at the last minute. It later states that this person made a blood pact with her. I think the person writing this could have been Noah because he is the only other member of the "Dark Trio" that would be competing with Sara to lead a mission that we know of because she wouldn't be competing with the Dark Lord to lead a mission.

Joshua Pendragon, Lord of the Phoenixes may be planning something big. I think this because in the back of his writings there is a page loosely inserted with letters missing. I believe it says "Experiment inconclusive... homunculus program requires more testing... gateway open... obtain azoth. Azoth was considered to be a universal medication or universal solvent and was sought for in alchemy. This is where it gets to be a bit of a stretch, but could he be talking about the gateway between life and death? That's one of the main goals of alchemy as a whole, to turn minerals into gold and to create an elixir of life, at least from what I've read, and we know Joshua is really into Alchemy. To add to this Joshua says at the beginning of his writing he wrote it as a record "so that those who come after me can understand who I was and why I did what I did." This may be referencing the fact that experimenting on the dead is usually frowned upon, but if it comes to war, he'll do what it takes as long as it's in the moral right.

My final theory is based mainly on an item in the Phoenix Base, the Stray Feather. To refresh, this is the description. "A stray feather floats along the ground while a mournful song eerily tickles the wind. A faint call of a songbird can almost be heard. A hidden Phoenix Member, once rumoured to be gone forever, has said to be comforting those who lost in battle, giving them hope. Could the flame-scarred feather be a sign of her return?" Hearing this, I didn't think of anyone in the current lore, but I noticed that there was old server roleplay, so I began to look back through the old videos to see if anyone notable from the Phoenixes has made a return. That's when I found Spock Everard (darkatspock). I believe this could be referencing her because she was part of the old server roleplay, and the Daily Diviner said that she is back in the Phoenixes as a Lead Phoenix and went to rescue Joshua Pendragon.

I'm still looking for more information, so I may post updates but this is what I found that I thought might be new information or a new take on old information. Thanks for reading!

Last edited: