DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Different rewards for Daily Activities

Justin ✓

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Lofwyn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven SPEW
Hey, I thought it would be cool to add more and different rewards for Daily Activities you do. We all know that the current rewards are gold and xp but what if we get different rewards for it. If we complete a Daily Activity it would be nice to earn for example Collectables or Flares. It inspires people to put more time in Daily Activities since I don’t notice people use it much. People come online and claim their Daily Reward, but I don’t see much playing for Daily tasks.

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
Collectible Rewards should be good for PW Legend. It would be cool to receive 1 firework per finishing all quests of each part of Daily Activities (Creatures, Misc and Games).

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hey, Lofwyn! Thank you for your suggestion.

Sadly, this idea is not something we'd want to devote time into right now because we are focusing on other features.

Please do feel free to leave any more feedback you have on the forums and the team will get back to you :)