DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Different Type Of Wand Designs.

Deathlish

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Deathlish
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Hello, Name is Deathlish

I come here to ask, or more likely petition a few new wands which I think people would enjoy within the store or they're able to get within events or special quests:
- A variation of the *Electriftying Wand*:
So, I know this wand is new to the store, but what I mean by a "Variant" is maybe some new colours, so maybe something like, a Green or a Red or an Orange variation, now it doesn't have to be an exact colour change, it could simply be a new wand with a style that is similar to the effects the player gets when they see the effects go up their arm of their skins, that is actually what inspired me to make this type of post.

- A Trident Staff:
This is a Wand/Staff I am very confused that is not on the store, but as you would guess, it's a simple trident, something like Poiseidon's one he uses as his mighty weapon in a variety of TV Shows/Films. I also think that the Trident Staff would go very well with people who have water themed skins.

- House Wands:
Now I've spoken about this idea in game before, but never bothered to make a post about it until now. Now, I know we have *The Raven Staff*, which isn't especially made for Ravens within the server, but it feels as if it is aimed at them. So why not give other houses their own type of wand or staff, (Personally i think a serpent wand would be a really nice addition towards the more "Greenery" theme)

A Thestral "Carved" Wand:
- I've looked on the store, and i have seen that there is a Unicorn wand, made from the horn of "said" unicorn. But why not give a bit of sunlight towards thestral "themed" wand, one that could be carved from the bones of a thestral, plus i think people that have a certain liking to "Darker" themed wands would really enjoy this.

That's it for now, I can't wait for an update and see if any of these ideas were taken into submission :D!

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
- A Trident Staff:
This is a Wand/Staff I am very confused that is not on the store, but as you would guess, it's a simple trident, something like Poiseidon's one he uses as his mighty weapon in a variety of TV Shows/Films. I also think that the Trident Staff would go very well with people who have water themed skins.
Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 7.41.45 AM.png

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
idc about the other ones but i like the house wand ideas, good job death

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
update: i have been informed that there is a house-themed wands suggestion under review already (this one), but i like the thestral "carved" wand idea too, good job death

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Deathlish

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined, We will not have Thestral-themed wands, as these animals were created in the original HP universe and instead on Potterworld we have our own, separate lore and mobs. We are also keeping this in mind for the mention of house-themed wands.

As for the electrifying wand mentioned, we would like to create more wands that travel up the arm, but not the exact same in different colours at this time.

Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time into creating your suggestions and we hope to see more from you in the future. We really appreciate all the thought and time that gets put into these suggestions and hope this decision does not discourage you into making any future ones.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!