DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dinosaur Cosmetics Suggestion

Daaan

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Daaan
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Short Summary:
This post is a suggestion on adding dinosaur cosmetics, if you have any suggestions or feedback regarding this suggestion feel welcome to reply down below!
Thank you for your time!

Explanation/Description:
It would be very cool to have some dinosaur related cosmetics in the game, such as pets, brooms and wands.

For example, it would be very cool to have some flying dinosaur such as a pteranodon to fly on as broom.
A loyal stegosaurus or raptor pet to acompany you around the wizarding world, and a T-Rex skull on a bone staff as wand.

Reasoning on why this should be implemented:
I feel like there are a lot of people in this community that share an interest in dinosaurs and other pre-historic creatures.
As of now there is a large variation of pets in the store for people to purchase and spend time with on potterworld.
But I can't seem to notice the absence of dinosaur pets.
Dinosaurs share some characteristics with dragons in a way, and dragons do exist in the wizarding world, so in my view it fits in perfectly.
As dinosaurs are proven to have existed, they are still shrouded in a lot of mystery and interpretation.

I hope this catches the imagination of some of you, and is enough to show your support of this suggestion.

Have a nice day!

Disclaimer: Picture is just an example and has nothing to do with potterworldmc
j7xctcfeij371.png

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
G'day @Daaan! Thank you for your suggest, the poltergeist team are always looking for new ways to improve the server experience! I personally like this, it'd be so cute to have a baby dinosaur as a pet for example :D I'm going to bring your suggestion up to the rest of the team for further feedback. Once the leads have come to a decision, I'll be back with an answer for you. As always, keep an eye out on this thread B)
Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!
:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @Daaan!! I come baring exciting news.

This suggestion has been accepted, as we really like the idea of a dinosaur pet and other prehistoric related items! We're not sure when we will do this or how we will do it as it is quite a different type of theme to what we usually do, but it is definitely something we want to look into more and plan. Once again, thank you for bring your suggestion up, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day and keep on being rawrsome B)
:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Hihi @Daaan !!

This suggestion has been completed. The Dinosaur Cosmetics have been included in the newest Jurassic Store Release. To check out more information about this release, click here.

Thank you once again for your suggestion, we truly appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: