DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Discord Idea

If staff did add house/allegiance voice channels, would you use them?

• Total voters

Rose_Grymwood

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: HeckinRose
Raven Werewolf
Hello there! :3

I recently joined the Potterworld Discord server and I noticed that there are plenty of general voice channels available, but no voice channels specifically for certain houses.

I thought it would be really cool if there were house specific voice channels. Similar to the existing house text channels, only members of that house would be able to see the voice channel/join the call. I was also thinking that it could be nice to have allegiance/club specific voice channels too. Same thing as with the housing channels, you would only be able to join + see the call if you are a member of that allegiance or club.

In my opinion, this would be a really nice way to make more friends/meet & talk with more people within your house and allegiances/clubs. From my past experiences running discord servers, I don't believe this would be super hard to implement if this was something that staff would be okay with adding.

Anywho, thanks for taking the time to read this!
- Rose :D

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello @Rose_Grymwood!

Thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team concluded that we currently have quite a lot of voice channels as it stands and by adding this we have a risk that it could divide our players. Also, most of the time some voice channels aren’t occupied so people are free to hop in and bring along people within the same house or allegiance.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!