DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ditch 2x2 Flying Hoops

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Disagreed. It makes it a challenge. I do think they should add an option to make ppl invisible (which was promised at one point), so that you aren't crashing just bc someone is in your face. Literally every server has toggle player visibility (player side), idk why it's such a big deal for pw to make.

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Disagreed. It makes it a challenge. I do think they should add an option to make ppl invisible (which was promised at one point), so that you aren't crashing just bc someone is in your face. Literally every server has toggle player visibility (player side), idk why it's such a big deal for pw to make.
The primary problem is that you have to hit your head on the hoop to pass (meaning you can't see), which just makes the map seem unrealistic.

Last edited:

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
The primary problem is that you have to hit your head on the hoop to pass (meaning you can't see), which just makes the map seem unrealistic.
firm disagree, those hoops are nice. Putting ur head into blocks is used on basically every map I can think of for the ideal lines, and strictly speaking you don’t need to put ur head it’s just the best way to do it.