DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Do lunch, breakfast and dinner in the greathall

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I understand what your saying for role-play purpose's but I think this would be a bit unnecessary and for some players may see it as time wasting, right now the most mechanics we got in PotterWorldMc which comes to food is literally right clicking a plate and then right clicking the food to fill up your bar, and isn't a massive part of the game-play. this way of eating only takes two seconds. If you wish to eat at the great-hall, in a role-play sense. It would be best to go to /ch rp and find a role-play group to join. :D

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll bring this up to the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thank you once again for the suggestion that you made! The feedback that we get allows us to improve the server. At this time, we will not be implementing your idea, as there would be no efficient way to accomplish this. This is more of an RP type thing and should stay within player hosted RPs.