DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Do Not Host Flying Tournaments During Event Drops

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
During the month of February and March events have dropped during the flying tournament. This causes unneeded lag and hurts gameplay enjoyment.

Solution:
Hold Tourny 1-2 Hours Earlier
Wait till after tourny to drop event
Hold tournys on days that events arnt dropping
Drop events on days tournys arnt being held

Last edited:

Grucifix

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Grucifix
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
Hello @TallBlondeDude

Thank you for your suggestion, I understand that it can be incredibly frustrating with lag in any aspect of the game and especially when it comes to duelling or flying competitions. I will bring this up with my fellow poltergeists to see what they think about this. When a decision has been made I will get back to you with our decision!

Until then, have a lovely day:alien:

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @TallBlondeDude !

I am excited to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted and completed! We will be releasing events at a different time to the usual time now, so tournaments aren't affected by the release of an event. We have already started doing this and we plan on doing so in the future as well!

Thank you once again for suggesting this and I hope you have an amazing day!!

Sticktrees

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SmellyBigBro
Dark Follower Griffin
Heya @TallBlondeDude !

I am excited to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted and completed! We will be releasing events at a different time to the usual time now, so tournaments aren't affected by the release of an event. We have already started doing this and we plan on doing so in the future as well!

Thank you once again for suggesting this and I hope you have an amazing day!!
so this was a lie