DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Doctor Who event

Griffin Scamander

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OskiCube
Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hiya! Being a massive Doctor Who fan I couldn't resist from posting this idea. I suggest doing a Doctor Who themed event for the server. Not much going into this suggestion but that's about it... a Doctor Who event. Anyway cya!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Griffin Scamander,

Thank you for bringing your idea to our attention! We always like to see feedback and suggestions from the community, so we can make Potterworld even more magical. I will bring your idea to my fellow Poltergeists where we will discuss it. Once a decision has been reached by the leadership team, I will update you here. Stay tuned!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Griffin Scamander,

Thank you for your patience. The idea has been brought up to the event leadership and unfortunately, has been declined. This is because we think a Doctor Who themed event would not fit very well with the theme on the server. Additionally, we don’t have the current resources to add many more events into the rotation without cutting other events, as the Magiventologist team's schedule is quite full. Therefore, we always try to balance events.

Regardless of this decision, I want to thank you for posting your suggestion. We always value suggestions and we hope to see more from you on the forums in the future. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.