DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

does anyone want to be my friend

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
i need friendss

please become m y friend

my name is tall

i like quabbleball and arena stuff

fank you for reading

i hope u have teh best day/afternoon/night/evening/morning/noon/midnight/late night/early night

Enzologies

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Enzologies
Honeybadger Dark Follower Vampire
hi tallblondedude!
my name is enzo! my ign is enzologies ! i am in the morte family ! i am the 2022 quarter 2 overall season mvp ! i love flying challenges and have mixed feelings about qb but i bet if we become friends you could change that ! we have similar common interests so we should be very compatible ! you are blonde and i am a lemon so we are basically the same color ! i'm not very tall but you're so tall i could never be as tall as you ! please consider my application ! renee and i are good friends ! david and nony are my biggest enemies and from the looks of it you seem to despise them too ! see we have so much in common !
thank you for reading and i will have teh best day/afternoon/night/evening/morning/noon/midnight/late night/early night ! thank you so much !

vanya

Magician
Minecraft IGN: egg_AV
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Vampire
PLEASE CAN I BE UR FRIEND PLEASE I NEED U TO PLEASE I NEED all i’ve ever wanted is for tall blonde dude to be my friend ever since he became #2 on the qb lb i have been waiting for the opportunity to become his friend pls accept my f request on pw

gina

Magician
Minecraft IGN: slutever
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire SPEW
Hi! I am gina !!! Pleasure to meet u Tallblondedude! Id lvove to be friensd with yuo! I like being Kind to People on the Itnenret and Meowing in vc! Im no good at duelinf but I am a PROFESSIONAL furry roleplayer! i hoep we can becom e Good friends! OwO

Attachments

Last edited: