DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dragon Destruction Minigame

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent
Hey!

So I’ve previously made a post for a Potterworld version of a Dragon Run Minigame and thought it’d be interesting to incorporate more dragons into another idea that I’ve seen, because who doesn’t like running away from them? 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is called Dragon Destruction and you essentially have an area and Dragons come attack the players by destroying the arena, bit by bit. The last player standing and alive wins the game. Sounds fun? Here’s a gameplay clip below from a random user I found:

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Pennox__!

Thank you for creating your suggestion and sharing it with us! At this time, your suggestion will be brought up to the rest of the Poltergeist team and go into further discussion. After a decision has been reached, I will return to you with a response. In the meantime, we hope you continue to create more suggestions or feedback, as we always appreciate finding ways to improve the server, and hearing everyone's ideas and feedback is important to us.

Have a nice day!

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hi again @Pennox__!

After discussing this suggestion with leadership, we have come to a decision. Unfortunately your idea has been declined because we do not think it would be popular. We are already working on other minigames and this thread did not receive a lot of support.

However, do not be discouraged! We are always looking for more ways to make the server more interesting. Take care and have a great day!