DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dragon mount for brooms

Min

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Minyu
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
I thought about a thing for broom mounts.
So right now Potterworld has about 13 mounts as far as I know, and it would be really awesome if there were some dragon mounts.
I think it would be cool if the texture of the dragons: Midnight dragon,Emerald dragon, Snouthron dragon,Fireball dragon and Thorntail dragon would be added as broom mounts which you can buy on the online store allowing players from Potterworld to fly on dragons :)

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Min,

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! This is actually something that we were already planning to do! We really loved the idea of having a dragon mount appearance for brooms and we felt that players would as well! However, in regards to all of the different types that you have mentioned in your suggestion, we probably will not be adding all of these dragon appearances. We are currently unsure when this will actually be released, so therefore this suggestion will be on hold. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a fantastic day/night!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Min !

I'm happy to tell you that this suggestion has been completed! You might have already noticed that this was implemented on the 1st of April with our Fairytale Store Releases! We hope you enjoy the new addition to the mount appearances!

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!