DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dragon Mounts

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
Hello!
My suggestion is pretty basic. Seeing all those new Mounts in PotterworldMC Store, I thought it would be really cool if we could ride Dragons (Thorntail Dragon for example) as well. It would be even cooler if we could obtain one (or all of them) of those Mounts by one special Event, but Store Purchase way sounds great as well.

Can't wait to see what do you think about my suggestion. 😀

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I like the idea of obtaining a dragon mount through an event or other means, such as a really long quest line involving dragons.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Strale_Spaski!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! However, a similar suggestion has been brought up and has been accepted, which you can find here. This is something we're already planning to do, as we really liked the idea and believe players would as well. Because of this, I'll be marking this thread as a duplicate, but we encourage you to create more suggestions and share them with us!

Thank you again and I hope you have a good day!

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
Ohh, I am extremely sorry, I really didn't know someone else already came up with this idea. Thank you for your response, and have a magical day! 😀