DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Droobledores Army Club

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
As we know there is the SPEW and Werewolf Club Package, And they are lonely. ;( Having Droobledores army would be fun and could bring more roleplay into the Server. Just some ideas for what it would bring would be something like;

Prefix: I would think it would be something like (D Army) (Army) (Droobles Army) Something like that or maybe something else.
Wand: A pink or purple enchantment would be cool as that is Droobledores colour. But Pink would be better. Also the name would be something like Droobledores Army or Droobles Wand.
Hat: Having something like a Badge hat for getting it would be fitting and I think would look pretty cool.

I know other things are more important and dunno how hard this is to implement but yeah.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey Pumpkin!

Thank you for your suggestion! We completely understand what you are getting at with this idea, and we really appreciate that you've shared your ideas with us!

I have discussed this idea with others, but sadly this is not something we are looking to implement. What you are suggesting would be in a way similar to the Phoenix allegiance. Also, from the Roleplay Team perspective, this isn't something that would fit into our RP storylines.