DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dueling

Min

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Minyu
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
1. there is 0 reason why Levosus cancels Ascendo after all there are only 2 movement spells (Ascendo and Appaero) that can get you out of situations and those have a high cooldown and both can get cancelled by Levosus and anti appaero making you an easier target than a Dummy.
2. Fix lag in Dueling halls

Grucifix

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Grucifix
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
Hello @Min

I'm happy to inform you that we have accepted your suggestion on removing the cooldown that Levosus puts on Ascendo. This is something we've wanted to do and planned on doing already, and we hope to make this change soon! As for the lag in the dueling halls, the dueling halls is a part of the main worlds and any lag experienced at the halls will be experienced anywhere on the world unfortunately. We continuously work on ways to reduce any lag that might be experienced on our server however!

Thank you so much for your great suggestion, and I hope you have a lovely day:alien:

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Min !

I am happy to let you know that this suggestion has been completed! With the change of Spell Trees to Talents, this has been changed! Levosus no longer puts Ascendo on cooldown.

Thank you once again for suggesting this and I hope you have a wonderful day!