DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Easy Voting System

Candor

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Candor
Griffin Werewolf
Hello! I have an idea on the voting system, and how it could be developed!
As is stands, I do truly believe the easy access voting system using /vote is extremely useful and sleek, with great rewards which are easy to claim. My only downfall is the links differing, and tabbing in and out of Minecraft can be frustrating.
However, after playing on other servers, I came across a very similar voting system but with one main difference.
When performing /vote, you are given one link. This link takes you to the internal server webpage in which all the voting links are listed, here you can click through them, and open separate tabs, meaning you're not having to go in and out of Minecraft. This is also valuable as it directs players to the server website, where the forums and store will also be found, creating a greater amount of traffic.
The attached photo is the example from the other server, demonstrating how this can work!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope you're all very well, especially during these times.
Many Thanks
Candor

Attachments

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
There's actually a mini version of this on the home page of our site. I've attached an image below. It could be cool to see /vote mention this though.

Candor

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Candor
Griffin Werewolf
There's actually a mini version of this on the home page of our site. I've attached an image below. It could be cool to see /vote mention this though.

Thanks for the reply, I do see this on the wesbite, but as you would say it would be cool to see a mention to this if a link couldn't be provided! :D

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @Candor!

Thank you for taking the time to create your suggestion! I'll have it be brought up to the rest of the staff team and further discuss your suggestion. Keep an eye out on your thread because once a decision has been reached after careful consideration, I'll return to you with an update. In the meantime, if you'd like to make any further suggestions in the forums, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server, we highly encourage you to do so!

Thank you again and I hope you have a lovely day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya again @Candor!

Sorry for the long wait! I'd like to thank you again for taking the time to make your suggestion. After careful consideration amongst the staff and leadership team, I've come to inform you that your suggestion has been declined, unfortunately. While we understand your reasoning, we do not deem an external website to be worth it, as we believe there are other alternatives we would rather consider to make it more handy and helpful for the community, so we will be looking into this further for the time being. Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to create more suggestions and share them with us in the near future!

Thank you and I hope you have a nice day!