DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 3 tools

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi there @Biz !

I don't believe there's a reasoning behind not having these tools, so I will be treating this as a suggestion! I will bring this up to my fellow Poltergeist team so we can discuss it! Once a final decision has been made, we will be sure to keep you updated on this thread, so I suggest keeping an eye on it!

Thank you for bringing this up and I hope you have a magical day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Biz !

I am happy to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We really like the idea of the tool being more powerful, as we think it's something that many players, especially builders, will enjoy! Once this has been implemented, we will reply again, so I still suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @Biz !!

This is now complete and live with the most recent gameplay patch! We hope you enjoy this new update! Thank you once again for making this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: