DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Efficiency Enchanted Pickaxes

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think we should have efficiency pickaxes sold at the Mine Depot alongside the regular pickaxes and the silk touch pickaxes. They will cost a lot more though (maybe 15-25g?), but it will make it a lot easier to take down large housings and terrain.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion! <3

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
If this is possible, this would definitely be useful, as it would make clearing out housings a lot faster and so people might be more encouraged to redo their housings, if it doesn't take years to get rid of everything.

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
There should also be other efficiency pickaxes for higher prices, it still takes ages to clear stuff out with the normal efficiency

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for the suggestion! This idea was previously suggested and is currently under review. It will be replied to as soon as we have an answer! You can find it here.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

This suggestion has been complete. Diamond and Efficiency 5 tools have been added to the Mine Depot. This was announced here. Thank you once again for taking the time to make this suggestion!