DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Enchanted Backpack update

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
I am too tired and lazy to write lots of paragraphs so I will just make it simple-ish.

It would be cool to make the Enchanted backpack include the book bag and also make the bag seller sell book bags. Another cool touch would be to be able to transport the bags in the enchanted backpack in and out of it so you can put some of the bags in your inventory for quick usage. Another thing would be to have your beaded handbag inside your the enchanted backpack. It would still be convenient because of being able to take bags out and in of the enchanted backpack.

Hope this makes sense, I am super tired today.

Thanks guys,

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
I am too tired and lazy to write lots of paragraphs so I will just make it simple-ish.

It would be cool to make the Enchanted backpack include the book bag and also make the bag seller sell book bags. Another cool touch would be to be able to transport the bags in the enchanted backpack in and out of it so you can put some of the bags in your inventory for quick usage. Another thing would be to have your beaded handbag inside your the enchanted backpack. It would still be convenient because of being able to take bags out and in of the enchanted backpack.

Hope this makes sense, I am super tired today.

Thanks guys,
The beaded handbag does not need to be put in. Now that I think about it, it is probably hard to do. Although, you can if you staff think it is a good idea. The rest of the post is good though, in my opinion.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hey @neppie__,

I'm pleased to let you know we have accepted the idea to add more items to the Enchanted Backpack. The Book Bag can now be added to the bag including some other items like the Reputation Remembrall, Quest Item Bag, Event Token Pouch, and Community Engagement Collector's Bag. This is currently live in-game. However, we will not have Bizbo sell book bags as they are a different system of bags. Furthermore, we will not allow players to remove the bag from the Enchanted Backpack as it doesn't make sense for them to add a new unlocked bag to the GUI and then be able to remove it. Lastly, we will not be adding the Beaded Handbag to the Enchanted Backpack as we have some future plans that would not work with this change.

Thank you for the ideas you have provided and we are excited to see how players will enjoy this addition. We hope you continue to provide any suggestions you have with us as we really value your feedback. Have a magical day!