DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Enderchest in Mine Depot Shop

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
There's been the mailbox, chests, and more included at the Mine Depot's legendary shop, but I feel that the enderchest is missing! There's multiple people online that either don't have a beaded handbag, or can't be bothered to go all the way to the bank to deposit their items. I think an enderchest that you can place in your housing would be a great addition to the Mine Depot store. This way, people who host RP classes, players who love to build, and all of the PW community would have a better time in housing :")

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey, thank you so much for making a suggestion for the server!

I will bring this up with the Poltergeist team and respond with a decision once I receive more feedback for this idea. Again, thank you for your suggestion and have a great day. :)

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Heya!

So sorry for this late response! I have brought your idea up and am glad to let you know that we really liked this suggestion and have decided to implement it. We feel that this would be a lot more convenient for players who do not have a Beaded Handbag/ are confused about how to access their enderchest. However, we are unsure of when this will actually go live as there are a few things that need to be completed on the back-end in order for this to work.

Thank you so much for your suggestion and we hope to hear any other ideas you have in the future! Hope you have a fantastic day. :)

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello!

I hope you’re doing well! Just as an overall update, this suggestion has now been accepted! You can find Enderchests at the mine depot/house elf. The price of the Enderchest is 100 gold.

Thank you again!