DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Engorgimus Hat

SirCodalot

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AkariCP
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
It is very likely that in the past few weeks you've encountered one of these handsome lads:

(Models in the image: @Deniz )

No, this is not a dream. When you hit a player with Engorgimus, her/his head will transform into this mighty beast. Many players have taken a great liking to this feature and began to use this spell very often. Some even found a way to make the duration of the spell longer than usual to keep the good look for as long as possible. There is no doubt that many see this as a cosmetic item, so why not make it official?

I suggest turning this item into a hat that can be purchased from the store. Since the item already has a big fanbase, it'll become a very popular store item for sure.

One may say that since the hat is already obtainable with the spell, it won't become a good hat. However, such an item already exists. The Pumpkin hat that can be purchased from the store is also given to players with Meloformus but it is still a very popular hat.

Here are some more screenshots that let this hat shine. Won't you love to see the server full of players looking like this?

(Models in the image: @Deniz , @Chance , @SirCodalot )

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
First of all, your shaders are amazing. Second of all, I can see this becoming a popular store item in the future. As Matty pointed out, it might ruin the uniqueness of the spell, so maybe we could get engorgimus heads in different skin tones (like how the blinking eyes hat comes in two different skin tones) to give it some variety and differentiate it from the spell. Overall, this is a very cool suggestion and I think it would make a great store item :)

SirCodalot

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AkariCP
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
First of all, your shaders are amazing. Second of all, I can see this becoming a popular store item in the future. As Matty pointed out, it might ruin the uniqueness of the spell, so maybe we could get engorgimus heads in different skin tones (like how the blinking eyes hat comes in two different skin tones) to give it some variety and differentiate it from the spell. Overall, this is a very cool suggestion and I think it would make a great store item :)
That's a great idea.
Btw, the shaders I used are BSL v7.1.04.1 with a custom config (for changing the fog and sky color)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey, thank you so much for making a suggestion for the server!

I will bring this up with the Poltergeist team and respond with a decision once I receive more feedback for this idea. Again, thank you for your suggestion and have a great day. :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello again!
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have brought this idea up with the Poltergeist team and unfortunately we are going to be declining it. We feel like this item would not be popular enough in the store and only a select few players would end up purchasing it. When adding new items to the store we want to make sure we are not adding them simply for the sake of adding them. It is a very fun idea/concept, but we do not think that in the end a large amount of players would be interested in it.

Again, thank you very much for your suggestion! We love to hear the ideas that players have for the server and would love to hear other suggestion you have in the future. Hope you have a wonderful day. :)