DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Event: Bring back the Sun

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Maybe can there be an a event called : Bring back the sun? Because I haven't seen it in a few days and maybe can be a story of a Evil bad guy who's from the death eaters don't like the daylight of the sun and decides to make it night forever then we go through a few bosses and then once we defeat the bosses we fight the evil death eater and win the sun back in the sky. Just thought about it because easter event is Ending on May 2nd so I thought it be cool to do it after easter on a random month if the sun doesn't get fixed or come back Maybe it could be a adventure story. Just a Event suggestion.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
I want to put in a picture but it keeps saying "The picture is too large" idk how to reduce it's size sorry if I can't show it.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
And also because I haven't seen the sun in the game for days is the moon for the bad times happening around here? Or is it broken?

andreu

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Andyreu
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
This idea seems interesting but it sounds like it would be a bit hard to implement, and considering there is a current roleplay storyline it could be confusing to have a completely different branch of story among the allegiances.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thanks for this suggestion. I'll bring this up with the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can talk about it and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with a reply!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Ηι, @Tuna2! Unfortunately, we won't be implementing this, as this would not fit with other events we have and with the server in general - also considering the RP side of the server is heading in a different direction.

Thank you for your suggestion, though! 💜