DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Event Idea Cat

Is It A Good Idea to have Event for the Uncelebrated

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I was chatting in a flying challenge, and a shared interest became apparent. I was then recommended to place my idea here. We all enjoyed cat maids. This is not the family unfriendly ones, but the funny cat ones that are nice and cute (cat maids of all genders would be included, not exclusive to any of the binary genders or even binarity at all). We could then do fun stuff like meet cats, clean, and do other maid stuff. Wouldn't it be cool to do magical chores! We could even have contests for cleaning the fastest. One idea could be using the clue system that was used in this current event to represent messes and you would have to go around looking for them and cleaning them up! This could be celebrated on may 10th which is maids day in japan. This could be tied into star battles, you have to clean up the messes star battle games leave! Who wouldn't want to be a force wielding cat maid. This event while perhaps not the most serious, would provide a fresh break from the standard events that are found on every server. I don't recall hearing about a similar event on any other server. In summary, this event would be well received and I appreciate your reading and consideration of this idea, and urge you to incorporate this into potterworld tradition, in some form, even if not perhaps as I described it, for a event celebrating the uncelebrated could be much fun.

I have attached an example of a family friendly cat maid skin.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pankakes

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Pankakes_81
Griffin
>cat maids
1640302338236.png

Could be fun if enough stuff is interactive, reminds me of the game "Viscera Cleanup Detail" where you clean a location after a bloody fight - so lots of bullet casings, blood and body parts. You get a mop, broom, a bucket and an incinerator and a radio with funky music to do the job.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @TallBlondeDude!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! It's a very creative idea and I could see the appeal in having a different type of event. I will bring this idea up with the Poltergeist team and we will discuss it. Once leadership has made a final decision I will let you know! Thank you again and have a marvelous day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @TallBlondeDude!

Thank you for this suggestion and apologies in the delayed response. Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. This event is a very creative idea, however it does not match our servers current events schedule. Furthermore, this may not be something much of the player would enjoy. We are focusing on working on the current events and releasing another event in May would be extremely difficult as it is very busy around this time of year.

We really appreciate all suggestions that are provided for the server and we hope that you continue to share any ideas and feedback you have!! Thank you and have a magical day!!