DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Exempt this forum from the 30-day thread reanimating rule.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Feedback posts should always be able to be commented on and discussed, as this isn't like regular threads which bump an old for no reason.

PeachSoju

Notable Magician
I think this is a good idea, but it could benefit from some specifics. I suggest:

1. In a case where staff/dev team comment on a suggestion, the max. time before a post is deemed 'old' is 3 months. This allows players to continue to provide insights/thoughts etc., but not to a point that is overly-critical or amasses so much information that it becomes a similar case to the UserVoice where they said they found it difficult to consider/respond to everything (not that they are going to respond to everything of course, as that is part of the reason for the switch.)

2. Threads which contain ideas that have been implemented/accepted (and require no more feedback) are locked (perhaps on a case by case basis determined by the Wizencouncil team) to avoid necroposting where it is not necessary.

3. Ideas which are outright rejected, etc, should have their respective threads locked. (This obviously covers duplicate threads as well.)

I hope that makes sense haha, I'd love to hear any feedback on these ideas! :)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

This forum has been exempted from the 30 day thread reanimating rule like you suggested. Thank you for this suggestion!