DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Expand the Kevin gallery

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Kevin gallery! Super cute. But only 10 most recent events? Nahhh. I think it would be dope to have every event represented in some way. Maybe not NPCs bc those are laggy, but just a little remark on each event. Also Ik this is a huge setup for older events but maybe allow us to vote for our favorite events EVER and the ones with the most votes could get the NPC representations. I think that would be really cool.

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Imo they should've made it like we made the CE Hub, so you can visit the old event builds and reexplore them again. Without quests obviously but it would be a nice touch if you could go back to your favorite events.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I think they should make a separate room just for the Anniversary events too.
They could do that for all events but then some events don't really fit in categories (we only had 1 summer event) so I'm not too sure about it. Also i doubt they will make npcs for all events, so like it could just be a single book that has info on all the events.
Imo they should've made it like we made the CE Hub, so you can visit the old event builds and reexplore them again. Without quests obviously but it would be a nice touch if you could go back to your favorite events.
I asked about this and they didn't plan on doing it, not sure why. But please whoever is reviewing this, reconsider this as a part of the suggestion.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Already been said but I think this would have been an amazing opportunity to bring these old events back to life and make people aware of the almost 9 years of history PW events have had by letting them actually explore the event builds. That is a lot of events to have to implement and make new builds with updated regions, removed tech, etc. etc. but I think it's well worth the effort. These builds and activities get worked on for 1 - 2 months each and then mostly never seen or used again. This is also doable in terms of collecting the information on events pre-2019 because you can see the old Potterworld Enjin posts using the Wayback Machine site.

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
Hello @Ivan_

As the Event Gallery is not a location that has gameplay, we don’t see it to be a large focus on the server- for both players and staff. We don’t see people visiting this place often, and therefore would rather work on gameplay that would be utilised more often.

Furthermore, we are not going to add old event builds because we still want there to be the magic of returning to the build every so often, instead of making them permanent features.

Nevertheless, thank you for your suggestion, and have a wonderful rest of your day!