DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

failed to log in

sleepyh

New Magician
hi! when i try to log in i get this:
pr1.PNG

i use version 1.13
pr2.PNG

pr.PNG

my internet connection is ok and i can play on other servers, but here i can't...

pls help me :(

Rani

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Melioraa
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Heyo @sleepyh!

Firstly, please note that our server only supports the premium version of Java Minecraft, and will not work with cracked accounts, windows, PE, Xbox, Switch, etc. If you have a bought java Minecraft account then great! I would first suggest trying to log out of your account by going to the launcher and going to the top where you'll see your in-game username. Click on that, and there should be an option to log out. Then log in :D

Hope I helped! Let me know if you're still having issues and we'll work through it together!

Best Regards,
Rani

sleepyh

New Magician
Heyo @sleepyh!

Firstly, please note that our server only supports the premium version of Java Minecraft, and will not work with cracked accounts, windows, PE, Xbox, Switch, etc. If you have a bought java Minecraft account then great! I would first suggest trying to log out of your account by going to the launcher and going to the top where you'll see your in-game username. Click on that, and there should be an option to log out. Then log in :D

Hope I helped! Let me know if you're still having issues and we'll work through it together!

Best Regards,
Rani
thank you sweetie! i don't have money for premium version lmao, but it's ok, thank you for your help:heart:
have a nice day!