DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

favourite emotes

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
i want something that allows me to favourite the emotes i use most, so i dont have to search though three menus to hit the Compliment emote

pretty pls

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @LiviDk!!

Thank you for creating this suggestion. I definitely see how this would be convenient to implement! I will bring this idea up with the Poltergeist team and from there we will discuss it. Once the Leadership team has made a final decision I will let you know! Thank you again and enjoy your day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hey @LiviDk!

Thank you again for all the suggestions you provide! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We understand that it can be annoying and inconvenient to scroll through pages of emotes when we only use some very often. However, changing our current system would be very tedious. Adding favorite emotes (or sorting emotes by category) is something we can possibly revisit in the future, but currently, we will stick to our current layout.

We hope you understand the reason for this decision and please reach out if you have any questions or concerns! Thank you and have a great day!