DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Feruvio Upgrade!

Yvvyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Yvvyx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there,
Me and my friends were chatting for a bit and we came up with something that we would really like to see. When you cast feruvio you get these bright green particles, but what if you get the wand effect colour instead?
We think this would look really cool

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Hi there,
Me and my friends were chatting for a bit and we came up with something that we would really like to see. When you cast feruvio you get these bright green particles, but what if you get the wand effect colour instead?
We think this would look really cool
Im not too sure how the spell works after Revelius but I feel like it would be confusing in dueling if everyone had a different colour feruvio because it would be hard to tell what spell it is. I'm not sure how accurate what I'm saying is but ye idk

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree with Matty. Certain spells have specific particle effects to make them recognizable, especially when it comes to dueling - you're meant to be able to identify specific spells by their visuals. The only spells (that I can think of) that change in colour based on your wand effects are Flipelius, Appareo, Ascendo, Finite Enchantum and Obscurio. Appareo and Ascendo both are fine since you can see the player teleporting and moving around. Flipelius and Obscurio are low level spells which aren't used much after you get more spells and Finite has a specific animation with a mix of another colour.

Tl;dr, would be cool but maybe too confusing for dueling.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Xena,

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server for our players. I will bring this up with the staff team and I will send a response as soon as possible!

Have a fantastic day/night!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Xena,

At this time I am here to let you know that unfortunately your suggestion has been declined. We believe that by changing the colour of Feruvio, this would cause some confusion and complications, and we want to ensure that there is a fair ground for everyone when it comes to dueling. In addition, when using this spell, we want to make sure that the colour is very distinct so people can identify what spell it is, which would give them a fair opportunity to counter it. We would like to thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a fantastic day/night!