DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

fix decision of winning order

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
hi, so everytime someone gets the same score in /games, the list gets sorted alphabetically, so the player who starts with, f.x. "A" will always get #1, and the other player who starts with, f.x. "Z" will always become last - This is frustrating, as I - "P"gsdjdgpdsjgjdfg, mostly end up on the lower end of the leaderboard if I get the same score as someone else

my suggestion is that we make it whoever hit the score FIRST

this will benefit society

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @LiviDk!

Thank you for creating this suggestion! It'll be brought up to the Poltergeist team, and from there, we'll go into discussion. Once that has concluded, the Leadership team will review it and reach a final decision. I'll come back with an update once the Leadership team has made their decision, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Have a happy holiday and new year!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @LiviDk!

Sorry for the wait! I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted. We understand the reasoning behind this, and we agree that it wouldn't be fair to end up at the bottom of the leaderboard because of one's IGN. There aren't many games that follow this behaviour of rewards since most of them have been designed for ties, so we will look into the ones that do not support this and fix it!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a nice day!

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi @LiviDk !

I have returned with great news! We have now implemented a change in Snowballing so that players draw if they finish with the same score. We have also changed Melting Floor so that the player on the highest floor wins at the end of the time, or players draw if they're on the same floor. All minigames now have support for draws.

Thank you once again for this suggestion, and I hope you have a good day/night!