DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

fix dueling

Min

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Minyu
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
at this point idfk what to say, dueling is lagging like trash I have no idea if you messed with your plugins or smth but this is just annoying and unplayable. I can't believe that with 40 players online a 1v1 lags this much. And other than that the hitboxes are literally so bad, first propulso which hits the person right in the face but nothing happens, then how come someone's able to shoot you while they're not even looking at you while all the shots you shoot towards them don't hit ? And then the levosus bug where someone simply doesn't fly up in the air is so minor but has been here for ages now and not fixed ?

Min

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Minyu
oh and the fact that 1/2 the spells I select won't cast or even select all the time doesn't make it better

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
at this point idfk what to say, dueling is lagging like trash I have no idea if you messed with your plugins or smth but this is just annoying and unplayable. I can't believe that with 40 players online a 1v1 lags this much. And other than that the hitboxes are literally so bad, first propulso which hits the person right in the face but nothing happens, then how come someone's able to shoot you while they're not even looking at you while all the shots you shoot towards them don't hit ? And then the levosus bug where someone simply doesn't fly up in the air is so minor but has been here for ages now and not fixed ?
+ flamonstrum going thru people, ventimus not knocking people, protellomo appearing late, protellum breaking (where half of the bubble doesnt even appear).. I think the lag is def world related since i was in a gauntlet the other day with serg and fey, no issues, and when i came back to the world and tried dueling, i felt like i just lost my aim bc spells casted weirdly. But keep in mind that we officially have zero engineers left and the dev team isnt looking great either with the recent resignments so. . .

Sticktrees

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SmellyBigBro
Dark Follower Griffin
Honest opinion, server ain't worth to keep playing your beating a dead horse, chances are the website mods are going to remove this post but, PW ain't how it used to be honestly quit. They don't listen to player feedback especially when it came to gameplay, they don't care about the servers because they make money regardless. Nah but fr pw don't care no more hope for the best of the server, but no chance it happens sorry bro.

Ivan_

Professor
Honest opinion, server ain't worth to keep playing your beating a dead horse, chances are the website mods are going to remove this post but, PW ain't how it used to be honestly quit. They don't listen to player feedback especially when it came to gameplay, they don't care about the servers because they make money regardless. Hi Grace and gospojken ;). Nah but fr pw don't care no more hope for the best of the server, but no chance it happens sorry bro.
PW ain't how it used to be honestly quit. They don't listen to player feedback especially when it came to gameplay
And the worst thing u can do is quit. I understand what you're saying, but giving up won't make it any better.

Sticktrees

Graduate
Dark Follower Griffin
And the worst thing u can do is quit. I understand what you're saying, but giving up won't make it any better.
What I’m saying is giving up is the better option we’ve tried for like 3+ years to help with gameplay but, 90% of the time they do updates that leave their main communities in the dust. Giving up is the best option PW don’t care ab us that’s fact. There isn’t much keeping us on the server it’s just how much you want to grind for a pointless tournament which they don’t even stream anymore

Ivan_

Professor
What I’m saying is giving up is the better option we’ve tried for like 3+ years to help with gameplay but, 90% of the time they do updates that leave their main communities in the dust. Giving up is the best option PW don’t care ab us that’s fact. There isn’t much keeping us on the server it’s just how much you want to grind for a pointless tournament which they don’t even stream anymore
Can you define "we", do u mean the duelists or what? There are scenarios where we got what we wanted, yes, it took a while, but it does happen. Take talents for example. Probably one of the most successful releases as well, from the way they did the testing, the way they handled feedback, the end product etc. If we all just leave, were just confirming that we are no longer a community, or worth spending resources on. That is already happening right now.

Sticktrees

Graduate
Dark Follower Griffin
Can you define "we", do u mean the duelists or what? There are scenarios where we got what we wanted, yes, it took a while, but it does happen. Take talents for example. Probably one of the most successful releases as well, from the way they did the testing, the way they handled feedback, the end product etc. If we all just leave, were just confirming that we are no longer a community, or worth spending resources on. That is already happening right now.
Yeah we as in the dueling community mostly Alzarin but, regardless it took legit 2 years to get them to change the dueling system and it only came out good with player feedback. Talents is the only system i can think of where they listened to players 100%. Autumn was one of the few staff members and even then she left understandably. The dueling community has been alive for years with them changing stuff pretty actively in the past 2 years they put it on the back burner. Appreciate all your work on talents Autumn and Sal.

Ivan_

Professor
Yeah we as in the dueling community mostly Alzarin but, regardless it took legit 2 years to get them to change the dueling system and it only came out good with player feedback. Talents is the only system i can think of where they listened to players 100%. Autumn was one of the few staff members and even then she left understandably. The dueling community has been alive for years with them changing stuff pretty actively in the past 2 years they put it on the back burner. Appreciate all your work on talents Autumn and Sal.
pw simply needs to accept the fact that they can mess up and that should be ready to revert changes if something doesnt end up working well. Idk why they have this issue with "evolving", nobody is gonna judge u if u take a step back and rethink.

Sticktrees

Graduate
Dark Follower Griffin
pw simply needs to accept the fact that they can mess up and that should be ready to revert changes if something doesnt end up working well. Idk why they have this issue with "evolving", nobody is gonna judge u if u take a step back and rethink.
yeah that’s why I got no hope it’s good if you do have hope but I think it’s a waste of time waiting for them to change when you can be doing better things. The earlier you realize that the quicker you are freed

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
True autumn and sal carried

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya @Min,

We have done some backend changes that we hope will have reduced the amount of lag and issues experienced while duelling on the server and in general. Please let us know if you are still experiencing these issues so that we can look into them further. Thanks!

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Heya @Min,

We have done some backend changes that we hope will have reduced the amount of lag and issues experienced while duelling on the server and in general. Please let us know if you are still experiencing these issues so that we can look into them further. Thanks!
Damn that’s hype let’s go

oPitfed_

Magician
Minecraft IGN: pitthefit
Heya @Min,

naaah it didnt really change

Ivan_

Professor
Update - the lag in dueling is still present lol, but i will say that some things block wise are better. For example, when I use protellum in air, I no longer get stuck in the bottom block. Also placing blocks in soulshard wars isnt lagging anymore (before, I would get stuck in every block that i place upwards)