DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Fix Quabbleball Crashing

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello, please stop this from happening (it hasn't happened to me in a long time but just happened in a game played).

Basically the game freezes for everyone but chat still works until everyone crashes.

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 10.30.05 PM.png

laertes

Magician
Minecraft IGN: laelouch
Dark Follower Serpent
agreed, usually the game stops but evreybody is still able to type in chat and works fine until u get kicked like 30s after

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia @cheddarsoup,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. Could you (or anyone else who has experienced this too) include some more details on how this specifically occurs (when specifically in the game/any relevant details that you can think of, etc.)? This will help us a lot in identifying what is causing the issue, and so we can more easily look into it. Thanks in advance!

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hia @cheddarsoup,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. Could you (or anyone else who has experienced this too) include some more details on how this specifically occurs (when specifically in the game/any relevant details that you can think of, etc.)? This will help us a lot in identifying what is causing the issue, and so we can more easily look into it. Thanks in advance!
I honestly don't know if there's any specific details as to when it occurs, from my recollection I think it happens most often when the quabble is on the ground, but other than that I'm not totally sure. Someone else might be able to provide more info

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @cheddarsoup !

We have had a look at previous instances of Quabbleball crashing but do not have an easy fix for them. We will continue to look into crashes if they occur again to see if there is anything we can help with. We'll be marking this as feedback as it's an ongoing matter.

Thank you for reporting this issue and I hope you have a nice day!