DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Fix some hats in the store

p0we_red

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: p0we_red
Honeybadger Auralock
I bought a pair of glasses some years ago, and I had to remake my skin to fit the glasses correctly. I didn't like the skin, especially the position of the eyes, so I bought the secretary glasses in the hope that they would be better for my skin. With this, I just want to say that it will be very nice if there were the same type of glasses adaptable for every kind of skin (like the animated eyes)

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

I'm sorry that you had to go through the trouble of changing your skin to work with the glasses. Sadly, we cannot change the positioning of the glasses as it would not be fair to those who have already bought it. We also won't be able to make a copy of the same glasses with different positioning for the same reason. They'd have to buy the same glasses again (which they've already bought) just to have a different position.
To prevent frustration about the positioning of our hats, we use renders on our store to show players how items are positioned in-game. The Arithmancers are currently working on updating many of these renders to be more accurate. We can take a look at the one for the round glasses.

Thank you for your suggestion & have a great day,
Sunnya

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @p0we_red,

This is a small update on this thread. Though it will still stay declined, we have in fact made an exception for the Round Glasses. Now they include two different models in the purchase (one higher and one lower variation), which you can check out on our store.

We decided to do this for the round glasses specifically because the higher variation appeals to way fewer players and adding a lower variation allows us to appeal to far more.
We will not be doing this for all other hats, because most of them already have the lower variation and therefore already appeal to many players.

Importantly, we also only added onto the store item. Players who had already purchased it, do not have to buy it again and will simply be gaining an additional option, but their original item will not be lost or changed.

We hope this makes sense and underlines our reasoning for doing this for this specific hat. It should not be expected that we do this for any other current hats.