DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Fix Sonic Device 11 wand appearance texture

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I've made this suggestion previously but this hasn't been fixed yet. For those of you who are unaware of the problem, this is how the texture used to look:
sonic.png

However, for a long time now, this wand appearance has looked like this:
sonic broken.png

As you can see, the tip of the wand appearance is not what it should be. For me personally, this has somewhat ruined the wand appearance causing me to not use it as often as I did before this texture broke. I hope it will be fixed soon, as I love to use it (am a big Doctor Who Fan) and just think it looks very cool overall.

Last edited:

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Thank you so much for making this thread. I'm so sorry that it hasn't been fixed sooner. I've reached out to Droobledore and he has just fixed the texturing issue. The fix isn't live just yet, but it will be soon!

Have a great day,
Sunnya

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Thank you so much for making this thread. I'm so sorry that it hasn't been fixed sooner. I've reached out to Droobledore and he has just fixed the texturing issue. The fix isn't live just yet, but it will be soon!

Have a great day,
Sunnya
When I came on the server this morning, a new version of the pack downloaded and installed. Once I got into a world, I immediately switched to this wand appearance and found that it had indeed finally been fixed :)
So thanks for this! It looks amazing again :heart: