DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Fixing a small part of Guardian Challenge

Nikka Jay

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: NikkaJay
Honeybadger
Hello!

I wanted to suggest fixing a small part of the Guardian Challenge, especially in the first part with the event dropper. Is it possible to have the wooden part circling the water be a landing area instead of just the water? The dropper challenge itself is extremely difficult, though one of my friends managed to do it... after 30 minutes of hearing him whimper in agony, losing lack of sleep because he stayed up later than usual because he had to get up at work the next morning. I'm currently trying the part 1 challenge, but I'm slowly feeling discouraged for the past few months since first finding this challenge. I cannot get past part 1 of the Guardian Challenge due to only landing at the edge of the wood that touches the water.

Would it be possible to make things slightly easier for people to achieve so they can see their guardians before they decide whether to customize it in the store?

Thukkerlife

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Thukkerlife
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower
In my opinion, it should be difficult since it's a challenge based on higher level players. The dropper can be annoying but there are a lot of people who managed to do it in 10-ish minutes. I think changing it is not needed but I can be wrong and I respect your opinion!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @Nikka Jay !

Thank you for making this suggestion, we always appreciate the feedback given to us by players. Unfortunately, we have decidec that we will be keeping the difficulty of this dropper as is and will not be expanding the water at the bottom or making the area of landing bigger. This decision was made due to the Guardian Challenge being deliberately difficult, but this dropper can be done well with some practice!

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about this!:honeybadger: