DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Flimflam's Lanterns

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I was doing my riddle just like any other day when I got this one saying "Up here, glowing bright. Take a few, for the night." Now I searched for awhile until I found "Flimflam's Lanterns" in the Diagonal Lane area. Only issue was, I couldn't figure out how to get up there. I think I searched for about 15 minutes before I had a friend to come help me too and she couldn't figure it out either. I had basically given up until I saw the staircase that leads to the Potterwatch Member's Living Quarters. I went up because it looked like the height that Flimflam's Lanterns was at. I went through an unmarked set of doors and my riddle was solved. I think that an easy fix would be some signage by the base of the staircase saying what is up those stairs. Even at the top of the stairwell to the entrance door there could be a sign saying "Flimflam's Lanterns." I know this is a very trivial suggestion but I think it would be a simple task and it would help anyone who had that riddle.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. We liked your idea, as it is a simple thing that will help players. We decided that we will be implementing it in game. We have added the signs and you will be able to see them on the server in the next few days!