DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Flying classes/tournaments/challenges

Do you agree if this rule will be implemented?

• Total voters

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
Around a month ago there was an update that if you joined the flying minigame your hat got removed so it's couldn't block the view of your opponents anymore. But if there is a flying challenge, flying tournaments or flying class it's still allowed to wear hats. I think it should be a good rule to not allow wearing hats anymore in the tournaments, classes and challenges. This to make it fair to everyone who is flying and don't have enough money to buy a hat that could block your opponents view. (you can vote in the poll that is attached if you would like it if this rule gets implemented in the flying tournaments, classes and challenges

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Another way they can prevent this is by making it when you ride a class broom the null object* gets placed on your head, and when you get off a class broom it gets taken off.

* The "null object" I mentioned is the item that gets placed on all your armor slots when you use Disappearus.

Last edited:

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Another way they can prevent this is by making it when you ride a class broom the null object* gets placed on your head, and when you get off a class broom it gets taken off.
This would indeed be a perfect option, but the question is to what extent this is possible on a short term basis. I think that, while this would indeed be nice to be worked on by the devs, a good short term solution would be for "don't wear any hats" to be added to the flying class rules. It's similar to the rule in wizPE classes, only it's a lot easier to moderate as most people tend to be visible during flying classes.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello! I'm now going to bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergesits team so we can discuss it and come back as soon as possible with a reply! Thank you for your suggestion!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!

We have discussed your idea and we decided that his has been accepted. Since in the flying minigame hats had already been disabled, having hats in flying classes disabled as well would benefit everyone and make class more fair.
Thank you for your suggestion, it means a lot to us!