DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Flying/Elytra/Skate time trials

Allandrk

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Allandrk
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Poltergeist
I think it would be fun if there were more activities around the map like the parkours and mazes. The concept is simple: there is a flying/elytra/skating course and you have to finish it in a certain amount of time. This would also be great for practicing your skills. (Credits to Engel for adding the idea of elytra and skating courses)

Last edited:

Rain

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: RainTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder
This would be an amazing addition to Potterworld. More stuff on the map is always good.

ForestSpy

New Magician
I think it would be fun if there were more activities around the map like the parkours and mazes. The concept is simple: there is a flying/elytra/skating course and you have to finish it in a certain amount of time. This would also be great for practicing your skills. (Credits to Engel for adding the idea of elytra and skating courses)
Also for people working on improving their skills, maybe there could be tips hidden in the course. I think new players especially struggle with excelling at these things because the opportunities to practice are always against people who have had more time and practice, so they just try and keep up but don’t really learn as much. Additionally, classes like flying don’t teach players better skills, which is ok, because they’re still fun, but maybe some skills workshop classes would also help get struggling players more interested in these PW sports.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Allandrk

The mention of flying and elytra activities are a duplicate suggestion which you can find and follow here. However, we really enjoyed seeing skating as a suggestion therefore, we will take into consideration this aspect with the original.

Thank you for taking the time into creating your suggestions, we really appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!