DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Flying Game Update

Matthewmorrison

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: matthewmorrison
Auralock Serpent
I think that the mini game Flying should have players be translucent. When players play flying, many (including I) crash at the beginning because everyone is huddled at the same spot and cannot see. I propose that players are translucent throughout the whole game so you can still see them, but you can also see the hoops.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @Matthewmorrison!

Thank you for making this suggestion, as we're always looking for ways to help improve the server and make it fun and fair for everyone. However, this is quite similar to a suggestion here, which is still under review. It discusses players having the option to toggle player visibility, as well as them being translucent. Therefore, this will be marked as a duplicate. but we'll take note of your idea and consider them along with the other suggestion.

Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!