DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[Flying] Racing Timer

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
download.png

I think it would be cool to see the racing time for the ranked players that shows up at the end of the Flying minigame next to their name.
It could give players a bit of reference as to how fast they were in the map and against other players.
If possible, make the timer show up in chat for the other players who didn't rank.

The racing timer could also be added to a leaderboard for that map - showing the top five fastest player times at the finish line.

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Somnambulist!

Thank you for this suggestion. We really like this idea and therefore will be accepting it! We will add stats to the end of each course. However, we will not be showing any competitive figures or the fastest fliers. This will be worked on soon as we focus more on minigames.

We really appreciate all the suggestions and feedback you provide. Please continue to share any ideas you have with us! Thank you so much and have a spectacular day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @Somnambulist !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion is now live in-game! After finishing a race in Flying as well as at the end of the game, players will be sent their individual race time. This can be viewed in our recent patch note, which you can find here.

Thank you again for the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!